reede, 4. juuli 2008
Summer schedule
Summer is nice. People are having vacations and I am being asked out. Suddenly my schedule is very busy. On Wednesday a friend asked me to accompany her in one of the jogging for health events we have under the program "Tallinn moves". She suggested that we cycled to jogging :). Finding the right bicycle from my parents house and getting the tires ready was problematic. After that we cycled to the event. There was a big crowd of people jogging which was surprising. The distance was short - ~2miles / 3 km. I hadn't been jogging for years so I didn't last till the end, but I would like to go there again. /.../ Yesterday I went out with the younger sister of my brother's wife. She wanted to go to the summer festival called "Beer Summer". Every year there has been going on the discussion whether it is a drinking event or a culture event. I hadn't been there for 12 years so I thought that I'll see which one is it. It seemed like a summer event for people to relax where actually the best Estonian pop artists were playing yet the beer was sold and a few people got drunk. If the festival had a different name the discussion might not be held. There were even familys with little children. The possibility to listen to different style of music was nice. We started with a jazz band, then watched dancers teaching walz to people, listened to a reggea-poprock-dance band, watched show dance, listened to a latino music band, watched people doing benji jump, listened to some more jazz and ended up in a rock concert.
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar