kolmapäev, 13. august 2008

Late summer night

So... The vacation is over and the new year starts. Soon it will be very busy. I am collecting groups for our trainings and trying not to worry about the war in Georgia. Yesterday we went to the youth camp where we have been hanging out with friends for many years. It is close to Tallinn, but in real countryside. We helped to clean up the camping houses there. It was so good to get out to nature while it was a regular night after work. You realized that it was still summer. I was cleaning the floor of a house when suddenly (out of nowhere) four cows ran towards us. They were from a neighbouring farm and it was their milking time. So they noticed women working and ran towards us :). It was a little sudden to see big animals running right in your direction. I hid myself into the house. Well, I have tried to milk a cow as a child. It is not as easy as it looks, believe me. If you try to get the milk into the bucket it wants to go to your shoe or skirt instead. And the cow doesn´t like it either if you are not doing it right. So, three went away, but one still waited behind the house and walked around. We talked with it a little trying to tell it to go home. Later it went away. I hope it found its way home soon. /.../ My vacation was good. I had experienced some symptoms of overwork in spring. At the moment I feel better. The trip to America had especially good influence that gave some positive energy. I hadn´t been travelling for so long. I am trying to write something about it down here soon.

Kommentaare ei ole: